[OM] FS: OM Lenses, body, accessories $35

Subject: [OM] FS: OM Lenses, body, accessories $35
From: Marten <mbeels@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2018 14:37:29 -0400
Hello,

I realize that there is probably not very much interest in older Olympus OM gear, but I'm cleaning out and need the space.  For sale is a lot, $35 takes it all, including shipping in a flat rate box within the U.S.  Please contact me directly off list if interested (mbeels@xxxxxxxxxxx).

https://imgur.com/a/Qyolqkn

Including:
Olympus OM-2n - I believe that this was working last I used it, but no guarantee
Zuiko 35-70mm f/3.5-f/4.5
Zuiko 135 mm f/3.5
Vivitar 2x macro focusing teleconverter
Generic manual extension tube
Lens reversing ring adapter
OM lens to MFT body adapter
Focusing screen 11 (macro)
Power Bounce Grip 2
Olympus T-20 flash
Olympus T-20 flash (modified for off camera use)
light meter, reflected and ambient
Vivitar 3500 flash with OM TTL module
Assorted filters, including Cokin Polarizer and graduated filters
Close focusing diopters

Marten