[OM] Nathan's PAD 30/7/2018: a day in Madrid

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 30/7/2018: a day in Madrid
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 07:53:02 +0200
On Monday morning I took at an early train to Madrid to spend the day with my
uncle Zev and his wife Alina who were visiting from Florida—they had taken a
Mediterranean cruise with another couple, then visited Barcelona for a couple
of days, and finished their trip in Madrid, from where they flew home
yesterday. I am very close to them, they have always been there for us ever
since I lived in Florida as a struggling, newly married graduate student in the
1980s.My aunt Rachel from Israel (Zev’s younger sister) also came to Madrid, so
the day turned into a mini family reunion. We took in some art, had a good
lunch, walked a bit in the heat, and then relaxed at the hotel over a beer and
conversation. Four images follow.

My uncle Zev and my aunt Rachel:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-B99DRSF/A

Contemplating Dalí at the Museo Reina Sofía:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-c5GdFXN/A

And then two photos unrelated to the family.

Passing interest:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-8k56NvF/A

Traffic, avoiding confrontation, Plaza de Colón:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-rmH5Tsv/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman