Re: [OM] OT: What I did last week

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: What I did last week
From: Bill Pearce <billpearce@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2018 13:48:44 -0400 (EDT)
Peter,

Here's something funny. I was once a board member of the Wichita Jazz Festival,
the longest continuously operating jazz festival in the US. We booked OP and in
his contract it was specified that he only played on the Bosendorfer. As you
might imagine there were none of these within a thousand mile radius, and if it
was shipped in, we would also have to bring in a technician cause just any
piano tuner could tune it. It would have cost more to get in the piano that for
OP! He would have to use the house Steinway.

So we got in touch with him and explained that this was an insurmountable
problem. OP says, "Don't worry, I just won't play those notes."

Bill