Re: [OM] I need more macro equipment?

Subject: Re: [OM] I need more macro equipment?
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2018 09:25:46 -0500
I’ve been using that same formula for purging my basement of all the various
hobby stuff I’ve accumulated over the years.

Narrowed the focus to one main hobby and a secondary couple, and simplifying
the house. That way, some time down the road, my brother will have an easier
time cleaning things out.

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Anchor, Amateur Radio Newsline
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach