Re: [OM] smoke

Subject: Re: [OM] smoke
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 21:41:28 -0700
On 8/21/2018 12:59 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
You've heard about the Tortoise and the Hare? We are slow travelers in our
Turtle. It took us a month to get to Glacier and back.
I had a car like that...

Not car, passengers who stop and stay along the way. :-)

Oh look, here's a Corps of Engineers campground on a lake we've never heard of, and it's about half way to the next destination. we can just stay there overnight, and get on toward our destination.

Day 1: Oh, what a pretty place, and only about 1/4 full.
Day 2: It's really nice here, lets stay another night, so we can have a whole
day.
Day 3: That was lovely. Are we in a hurry?
Day 4: Goodbye, lovely camp.

Some places are wonderful to be in, without being photogenic. I took maybe 15
shots, none worth anything.

Dawdler Moose (and Dawdler Fellow Traveler)