Re: [OM] IMG: Watching 'em Make Their Mark

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Watching 'em Make Their Mark
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 09:27:35 -0500
Hi Chris,

Yes, I'm rooting for him.  But, I don't know about this one day stuff.  I cracked a tooth, which had to come out, so I chose to replace it with an implant.  He removed the old tooth, waited for the gum to heal, then installed the post.  This was followed by another period of healing, after which he sent me to my dentist, who created and installed the tooth.  All told, a period of about five months.

Yes, the building is nice.  Since he does reconstructive surgery, a lot of accident victims and older patients are in wheel chairs. He designed his examination rooms to be large enough to accommodate wheel chairs, and added a covered drive-up area so the wheel chairs are protected in bad weather.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA