Re: [OM] IMGS: Summerfest

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Summerfest
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 18:01:27 -0400
Thanks, Moose.  I like the crop of her daughter on the side of that frame.
I'm trying out the new Topaz enlarging software A.I. Gigapizel which is
supposed to be fantastic at making huge enlargements using artificial
intelligence.  I'm impressed so far but it takes several hours to process
one photo!  I'll have to be very select with what I try!

Tina

On Sun, Aug 26, 2018 at 5:52 PM, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 8/25/2018 3:28 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
>
>> PESO:
>>
>> We spent an hour at the annual Summerfest in York this morning, with its
>> usual selection of old cars and health foods:
>>
>> http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/168023922
>>
>> and next until the end.
>>

> Can't say the Dream Truck is anywhere near my dream. :-)  I'll bet I could
> find something to eat - with care.
>
> The flutterby is nice.
>
> But the shot o' the day for me is this crop. <
> http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Manley/168024397.
> JOtI8R32.180825_03055Editcra.jpg>
>
> Not so hot looking, technically, cropped so much from a web JPEG, but I'll
> bet a great version could be done.
>
> The street preacher was preaching about young
>> girls running around in short-shorts with their hinnies hanging out.  I
>> should have recorded the sound!
>>
>> It was too hot to hang around very long and the grease was overpowering!
>>

> Doesn't look like my kind of 'scene'.
>
> No Fair Moose
>
> --
>
> --