Re: [OM] IMG: Another Lens, Another View

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Another Lens, Another View
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2018 15:33:27 -0800
> Don't any of them get to Alaska?  I have no idea how far north
> butterflies migrate.  I know Dean sees them in Minnesota, but that's
> about the limit of my information.

I really don't know. I would think that there are various
butterfly-like creatures up here, but I haven't seen them myself.
Honestly, there seems to be a pretty good shortage of birds too. I'm
used to the midwest where there is always something coming and going.
Up here, we're outside of any major flyways and the locals are
dispersed.

AG