Re: [OM] Bangladesh

Subject: Re: [OM] Bangladesh
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2018 13:58:22 -0700
On 9/6/2018 12:06 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
The dirt cheap part is what attracted us!

It seems you have different criteria than we do. Price is only one factor.

It does look like not many tourists go there, which I would like.

I read the State Department warnings but they over-warn about everything.
We're going to Maine in October

Will we cross paths? We're up on Mt. Desert Is. the last week of Sept., Dexter Pond and Round Pond through the 10/2. Then we're in various places in the Portland area through the 12th.

Meet and eat could be good.

and there are probably warnings there, too!

Only up in Aroostook County. :-)

The tour we are looking at does go to Chittagong but not close to
Myanmar.  They assure us that their tours are very safe ;-)

They would, either way, no?

I've signed us up to go!

I think we'll do a beach resort in Mexico in Jan.

Wheeeee Moose