Re: [OM] BANGLADESH

Subject: Re: [OM] BANGLADESH
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2018 16:23:25 -0700
FMers have everywhere.

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1531743/0

I am sure you would bring back nice images.  I can think  of many other places
I'd rather go, however.

"Violent crime, such as armed robbery, assault, and rape, is widespread.

Terrorist groups continue plotting possible attacks in Bangladesh."

That is from the US site though similar warnings from Canada and Oz.  It is not
NYC, where at least you can drink the water.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories/bangladesh-travel-advisory.html

https://smartraveller.gov.au/Countries/asia/south/Pages/bangladesh.aspx

Bhutan is dramatically more interesting and safer, IMO.

I certainly agree. But,