Re: [OM] OT: Hurricane Florence

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Hurricane Florence
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 16:01:53 -0400
Tim says it's because it's an election year but the SC governor has called
for a mandatory evacuation of the whole coast.  Tim and his family will be
heading here tomorrow.  They are evacuating the horses to Tryon, NC, which
doesn't seem very smart to me because they might be right in the path for
the torrential rains that are supposed to come along with this storm.

I'll be glad to see everybody, but I'm still hoping Florence will veer out
to sea!

We'll see!

Tina