Re: [OM] A.I. Gigapixel Test

Subject: Re: [OM] A.I. Gigapixel Test
From: Bill Pearce <billpearce@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 14:54:05 -0400 (EDT)
Ah, Jan, you have exposed yourself as an aging fanboy. I am currently in the
process of replacing my PC that I use for photo stuff. It is at least 15 years
old, perhaps 20, and has been finally left by the side of the road because it
won't run Windows 10.
So, my PC actually was used without problems longer than your Mac. The PC cost
me about $800 new. Replace every three years? That's at the least an ignorant
statement.