[OM] Interesting Thrift Store Find

Subject: [OM] Interesting Thrift Store Find
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 16:51:41 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     While rummaging around in thrift stores yesterday, I came across a folding
camera that I did not recognize.  I opened it up and found that it was a Kodak
Junior Six-16 Series III.

https://img1.etsystatic.com/034/0/6902153/il_fullxfull.545982283_nput.jpg

     It is very clean inside, and the bellows does not have any damage or
leaks.  Took me a while to find the release to close it back up.  It has a
little rubbing on one spot on the case, and the lens of the viewfinder is
cracked.  Still, it was a tremendous bargain at $4.49.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson