Re: [OM] A.I. Gigapixel Test

Subject: Re: [OM] A.I. Gigapixel Test
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 10:49:22 -0700
On 9/14/2018 10:37 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
In recent years, they've gotten better, but it was not uncommon for
the BIOS chipset to pack it in for whatever reason after a few years.
The computer would be flawless for three or four years and then the
BIOS went wonky. In retrospect, I question if the CR2032 battery may
have been the causation of the chip failure.

Yup, been there, done that, but all so very long ago.

Not really a chip failure, it just lost its mind. :-)  New battery, reload BIOS, and all was well again. I don't know how they do it now, but that doesn't happen anymore.

Boot Up Moose