Re: [OM] IMG: Krynica

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Krynica
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 10:00:46 -0400
  Nice images, Nathan. Interesting sports car, what is the brand? I don't
recognize the hood logo but it reminds me of the logo of the old American
Motors Eagle line of cars.
   Congratulations on a successful move, success meaning it is over. I can
sympathize with the piano. Last year my sister and I helped our Aunt move
into a smaller apartment, which included moving her Model D Steinway (my
Aunt is a retired professional musician). Needless to say, we left that
part to the pros.

Charlie