Re: [OM] IMG: 1946 Piper J-3 Cub

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: 1946 Piper J-3 Cub
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2018 08:46:46 -0500
Thanks, Chris.  I wish I could say I feel as spritely as that Cub with its 100 HP Continental.  The owner says it fairly leaps off the ground.  I asked him about the cruise speed, and he said, "around 70", so he must have a "climb" prop installed.  That's the same speed I cruised at with the old 65 HP.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA