Re: [OM] The Pro's, v.s. the Mortals

Subject: Re: [OM] The Pro's, v.s. the Mortals
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 11:49:05 -0700
> From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> ... it still lives up to that billing.

So glad it isn't just sitting on some shelf in a glass display case, which is
where I think a lot of the better OM lenses end up...

I actually got out my OM 600/6.5 for some hand-held shooting from the deck of a
moving boat. It actually produced some sharpish images, unlike anything I was
ever able to get on an E Series body.

But the *real* winner is the new (to me) 35-100/2. Just scrolling through
thumbnails, the shots with this lens just "pop out" from the rest! Yea, I wish
it were half the size and weight, but I think I'm going to be carrying it
around a lot.

Jan