Re: [OM] Finally found a Bronze Copper

Subject: Re: [OM] Finally found a Bronze Copper
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 23:10:52 -0500
That is a beautiful image, Mike.  The details of the antennae and feet are remarkable.  Thanks for sharing this with us.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Last b'fly outing on Saturday looking for my favorite wet meadow b'fly--it
truly was wet after our rains and  I wore high boots.  Bronze coppers can be
quite scarce and elusive but we found two.  I have a few more usable images
from the outing, but here is one.  I tried for a portrait on our native asters
but the asters were shorter this year and it was tough to isolate the Copper.

https://www.olyendomike.com/Macro-2017/i-CbCGKGc/A

Mike