Re: [OM] Living Life Vicariously - Frozen Opportunities

Subject: Re: [OM] Living Life Vicariously - Frozen Opportunities
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 12:16:18 -0500
Good morning, Ken,

As one who frequently wore a hard had for over 30 years, let me offer one helpful hint.  Expect to knock your head on anything that is just above the top of your head.  In my experience, the small bill on the hats spoils your natural sense of ducking when you approach something just above your head.  I've scarred up many, from Fire Warden Red to our plant color Green.  This is even more likely if you are wearing glasses.

Good luck on your adventures to come.  We await the reports....................

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA