Re: [OM] OT: Cell Phones

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Cell Phones
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 08:02:36 -0700
Almost all "burner phones" are TMobile or Sprint.

Tracfone is not the same. They resell various providers. My CDMA slider was verizon and was good in rural areas. The GSM flip phone came with something else but I requested T Mobile because of the new towers here. (long story). The ZTE is locked on ATT and T Mobile. It came with an ATT SIM but I requested a T Mobile SIM and they 2-day shipped it. So Chris if you don't want T Mobile or ATT you can look at other phones in that price range. Call tech support to make sure it ships with the right SIM.