[OM] Glove Alert

Subject: [OM] Glove Alert
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 13:28:23 -0800
For those of us who can or do shop at Costco...

https://www.costco.com/HEAD-Men's-Multisport-Touchscreen-Glove%2c-Black.product.100428847.html

I picked up a pair of these gloves and have been giving them a workout
this week. I'm very impressed with them and highly recommend them.
They're thin enough to be comfortable, but warm enough to be useful.
The rubber grippy dots work well and the finger tip and thumb tip are
thin and allow for touch-screen use.

While not waterproof or water-repellent they are probably lacking in
the snow, but they really do well otherwise. The insulation is
extremely good at isolating from cold-soaking objects like cameras and
steering wheels.

For operating cameras, they are really good for operating all the
buttons and controls and the touchscreen aspect of them actually
works!

Highly recommended.

AG Schnozz

--