[OM] Interesting Lens

Subject: [OM] Interesting Lens
From: Willie Wonka via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 00:53:18 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>

I have a friend at work who likes to take pictures even more than I do. He owns
an Olympus OM D and uses every opportunity to experiment.
He never buys cheap stuff, but recently surprised me by buying the lens from
the link below. It affects the picture in two ways: First, it introduces slight
vignetting, but its bokeh is really where it shines. It looks swirly, but in a
pleasant way, kinda like when you look down the bathtub drain. It really does
good in BW.
One thing to know though, the adapter it comes with will not fit your Olympus
camera even if it says so, but he took a gamble with another one that looked
like it would fit and luckily it did. I will get the info from him and post it
for those interested.
Just passing along. Post pictures if you decide to try it.
Best
Boris

https://www.amazon.com/Fotasy-L5014-Panasonic-Olympus-Cameras/dp/B007SGGMU6