Re: [OM] Tetrachromacy

Subject: Re: [OM] Tetrachromacy
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 18:52:15 +0000
What's pretty amazing to me is that it's well-known that about 8% of men
are colour-blind in some way  (Only half-percent women)
Yet product industrial designers continue to try to use one multi-colour
led as a status indicator.  The height (or depth) of the practice that I've
encountered is on BT (British Telecom) Home Hubs (modem/routers) which use
one led to show green, orange, red, purple and blue.  I have to call my
in-house-colour-advisor every time it's not doing what it should...
Jez