Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 40: more cycling and working and other mundan

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 40: more cycling and working and other mundane stuff...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 18:00:49 +0000
The beach does look good, Nathan, in the clear morning air.  And I love the
craft activity, with the community that it tends to strengthen.

But best of all, well done with your fantastic cycling.  I know that there are
people who go further (my nephew Yanto is a former professional, for instance),
but that gradient really brought it home.

Chris