[OM] Back in the saddle

Subject: [OM] Back in the saddle
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2018 15:19:05 -0500
Sheri and I sail from Ft. Lauderdale on Monday headed for Cuba. We’ll have two
days in Havana and then one in Nassau.

I charged up the OMD and putting myself in PhotoBrain mode since Cuba is a
place we’ve never been. The results shall be shared upon my return.

Last couple of vacations were just done with the iPhone because I just didn’t
feel like packing the “big iron.”  This trip is different and will hopefully
get the creative juices flowing again.

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Anchor, Amateur Radio Newsline
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach