[OM] IMG: Daddy's Angels

Subject: [OM] IMG: Daddy's Angels
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2018 03:00:16 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
It certainly doesn't scream HDR.  I trust this the newest version that uses AI
(likely neural network) to optimize tone mapping?
The newest version looks interesting as it is difficult for me  to keep the
midtones proper in the HDR software I have tried.  Often better pasting in the
sky from another exposure or just using the best of the bracketed bunch.
I never liked the HDR in PS and mostly used efex pro HDR and tried a couple
others.  The boat doesn't have any noticeable ghosting but is a bit soft, IMO.
I am not sure how the anti-ghosting alignment procedure compares to others.
The overall colors and shot itself are very nice.  May need to await Moose
resting up and digging out from a long time away if it strikes his fancy to
assess the free trial version of the software.
The last new software you mentioned AI Gigapixel was near magic for some shots.
Thanks for posting.

Mike