Re: [OM] IMG: oggy sunset - Moose

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: oggy sunset - Moose
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2018 21:59:35 +0100
Thanks dear Moose.

That light was so uncommon to me.

Much appreciated feedback here. Even though I’m unsure about what you mean with
tilting, or it is leveling …

I also sometimes find it hard to reconcile the camera on board level and my own
vision. I then ususally adjust to my taste in post. But I’d be curious to
visualize what you have in mind.

Thanks in anticipation if you find time to share your own vision.

Amities

Philippe