Re: [OM] Alt-ish Moose

Subject: Re: [OM] Alt-ish Moose
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2018 22:09:42 -0800
On 11/11/2018 6:49 AM, Philippe wrote:
Both better than the other one - impossible to choose either as a favourite.

Wonderful job and Alt-er-Ego!

Wow! Thanks!

How do you do that Moose?

Mostly Topaz AI ReMix. I bought it a while ago, and have used it a little. But the redraw time for changes was slow enough to inhibit creative flow.* They just released an upgrade (free) that moves processing to the GPU (and adds some models).

At least on my system with high end-ish Graphics card with quite a bit of Vmemory, it's now very responsive and really usable.

There are other shenanigans, LCE, brightness, Curves, masked layers, but the
heart of each is AI ReMix.

Mixed Up Moose

* By the time it finished redrawing, I tended to forget both what I changed and
what it looked like before. :-)