Re: [OM] OT : Californians' first hand advice needed

Subject: Re: [OM] OT : Californians' first hand advice needed
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 20:28:25 +0100
Thanks Ken,

Alaska? Well, we also have deep-freezers here in February. The temps went as
low as -15°C at home last year when Alice, Eric, Anne and I were enjoying +
57°C in Thailand ;-) Mind the gap as Londoners would say.
My son and temporary housekeeper then, burnt about half the wood in a fortnight
that I had stocked for the whole winter ...

So the plan to visit Ca is being revisited tonight … and Yosemite will
certainly surface again when the two of us four who are still active have
retired :-)

Amities

Philippe