Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 11/11/2018: cat and dog

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 11/11/2018: cat and dog
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018 18:43:13 -0600
Great story, Mike.

Jim Nichols, Former slave of a long-haired black tomcat.
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 11/16/2018 6:20 PM, Michael Gordon via olympus wrote:
Well captured.  The kittie attitude reminds me of the German Shepard, Doberman
and kittie story.

A German Shepherd, Doberman and a cat have died.

All three are faced with God who wants to know what they believe in.

The German shepherd says: "I believe in discipline training and loyalty to my
master."

"Good," says God. "Then sit down on my right side.

  Doberman, what do you believe in?"

The Doberman answers: "I believe in the love, care and protection of my master."

Ah," said God. "You may sit to my left."

Then he looks at the cat and asks, "And what do you believe in?"

The cat answers: "I believe you're sitting in my seat."

Humble servant of Othello, Mike