Re: [OM] Reporting in

Subject: Re: [OM] Reporting in
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 21:11:31 -0800
On 11/18/2018 4:55 PM, john hudson wrote:

"Here" is wherever Moose, more precisely, his head space, and whatever device
he uses to communicate with the List are.

On 11/19/2018 4:09 AM, ChrisB wrote:

Good luck staying smoke-free, Moose – and safe.

Thanks, Chris. Done - and done.

The first winter storm system came through, promising both southerly winds, to blow the smoke away, and rain, to wash the air. The storm wasn't much up where we were staying, but as we drove home, we encountered lost of rain, and it's obviously rained heavily here.

Air quality back to Green.