Re: [OM] OT: Facebook Failure

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Facebook Failure
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 08:54:54 -0500 (EST)
     I was able to see most of my FB page this morning, but it took almost an
hour with a 5.6M download, with quite a lot missing before they broke the
connection.  That page is around 700K, and I can't help but wonder what FB has
done to my page to cause it to increase in size by a factor of eight.

     I've tried refreshing the page, but have yet to see the complete page.
I've saved the code as an HTML file that I can open and bypass the excessive
download.  I hope that helps.

     If this is American technology at its best, we are all doomed.

>I believe you, but the problems seem to be confined to N America.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson