Re: [OM] Anchorage Earthquakes

Subject: Re: [OM] Anchorage Earthquakes
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 13:07:09 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Certainly relieved to hear that you are alive and well.  I stayed up most
of the night keeping track of the M9.2 back in 1964.  I was living in San
Francisco and stayed up to see what the Tsumani would do there.  It did some
serious coastal damage in Crescent City and damaged some pleasure boats in
Sausalito.

>It is bad. We are not hurt, but everything is trashed. We had to
>immediately evacuate the office. Ceilings are on the floor.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson