Re: [OM] Greetings from an old zuikoholic

Subject: Re: [OM] Greetings from an old zuikoholic
From: Frank van Lindert <FXCM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2018 16:31:14 +0100
Hi Chris.

Yes, lurking - but enjoying it too...

For the UK in or out the EU: I bet on IN, and I have done so for the
last year or so.
I am sure that after the vote in the Commons the British will come to
their senses.
IMO a (second) Peoples Vote will be needed, and there are quite a few
food reasons for it:
1. Voters are much better informed now about the economic consequences
than in 2016.
2. The electorate has changed in two years time. Many young people
have come of age and are entitled to vote now. And quite a few older
people are no longer 'here'. The rejuvenation will hopefully tilt the
balance to the remainers side...

Anyhow, whatever happens the UK will still be close enough for me to
visit. And it is getting cheaper for us continentals every day!

Frank