Re: [OM] Anchorage Earthquakes

Subject: Re: [OM] Anchorage Earthquakes
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2018 22:03:29 -0500 (EST)
     I remember the drill:  Take cover under something solid or in a doorway.
I noticed people doing that in the video of that courtroom.  I've never
experienced anything stronger than a 2.0, but living in San Francisco for two
years teaches you quickly.

     The compact area of these events is curious, even when you set the USGS
page to all events.  It's the sort of thing you see when a magma chamber is
forming, but the Smithsonian atlas shows that there's nothing nearby to suggest
that.

>She's really shaken up. The lights went out when it started getting really
>rough and she couldn't see the stuff flying.  She is also sore as she stood
>and hung onto the countertop. At some point she got under the dining room
>table.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson