Re: [OM] 1951 Pontiac Hood Ornament

Subject: Re: [OM] 1951 Pontiac Hood Ornament
From: JOHN DUGGAN via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2018 08:57:37 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Chris,          I like that shot a LOT !!!!
Regards John Duggan, Wales, UK

    On Sunday, 2 December 2018, 00:35:02 GMT, Christopher Crawford
<chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Moose,

I shot something like that last year. One of my neighbors has a 1958 Chevrolet
truck that has one of these Pontiac hood ornaments mounted on it for some
reason (It doesn't even fit, the hood is shaped wrong on the truck!). I did a
closeup of it backlit with the sun coming through.

http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=2836

--
Chris Crawford
    Interesting, at least to one who remembers when they were new. :-)  I think

    Chief Moose