Re: [OM] Drones

Subject: Re: [OM] Drones
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2018 09:23:25 +0000
Do I remember that you mustn’t exceed 400ft anyway? And not be lower than
50m when over people?  (Love the mixed units of measure - roll on Brexit
when we can go back to rods poles and perches!)
A helicopter pilot neighbour of mine flew his drone over our village and it
showed it in its environs (proximity to the coast etc) better than any
ground-based picture. He got it because he’s always been too busy flying to
lean out and take pictures! But I think he pretty soon got bored with it.
Jez