Re: [OM] Drones

Subject: Re: [OM] Drones
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2018 08:17:59 -0500
Thanks, guys!  I knew somebody here would know.  I think Tom really wants
the drone for himself. ;-)  He would love to see our forests and pastures
from the air.  We have 63 acres here to play on so the private property
issues would not matter.   Some of the photos I've seen from national parks
are wonderful but we may not have national parks much longer :-(

Tina