Re: [OM] Stock Photography Today

Subject: Re: [OM] Stock Photography Today
From: Bill Pearce <billpearce@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 11:50:24 -0500 (EST)
The napster business was indeed piracy, and the attitudes of the mostly young
customers that the music should all be free was disgusting. I always hoped that
those kids that thought it should be free should have to live the rest of their
lives at best in a sub minimum wage job but I doubt any would get it. The stock
photo business, as well as music and other things selling cheap is another
thing entirely. It's corporate greed at its worst. And as our country becomes
more and more fascist it will only get worse. We are getting close to the ugly
underbelly of capitalism.
Anyone for an Ayn Rand book burning?