Re: [OM] IMG: The Clean-Up Guy

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Clean-Up Guy
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 16:43:40 -0600
My son lives in Gatlinburg, TN, next to the Smoky Mtn National Park, and frequently sees black bears.  It's not the birds, but the tourists, who leave the lids off dumpsters and provide them a convenient pantry.

I'm down to a single feeder because some night time prowler destroyed two others.  I suspect it was a raccoon, but I couldn't lure him into a Havahart trap.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA