Re: [OM] IMG: The Clean-Up Guy

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Clean-Up Guy
From: Willie Wonka via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 23:56:23 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
 I installed a plate similar to the one in the link about a foot above the
birdfeeder and that solved my squirrel problem. Of course, the one I bought was
about $1.50 at Walmart, but you get the idea...
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Pack-of-6-Form-Function-Glossy-Clear-Plastic-Snack-Serving-Bowls-12/38560306

Best
Boris
I wish you luck.  They can be a real destructive nuisance.  The pole that
suffered damage had an aluminum conical baffle that would tilt if grabbed on
its edge.  The one that survived had a hemispherical baffle with a "neck" that
fit tightly around the pole, hence was fairly rigid.Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA