Re: [OM] IMG: A View from the Past

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A View from the Past
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 16:49:02 -0600
Wayne,

Thanks for looking.  I tried to print a Google overhead shot, but I got an Access Denied message.

If you want to look at it, search on Google Maps for Tullahoma, TN USA and use the airport to orient it with my photo.

I'm no longer legal to fly, so I can't duplicate the shot these days.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA