Re: [OM] Olympus 18mm/3.5

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus 18mm/3.5
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 19:16:57 -0800
It would be interesting to see how the Metabones Speedbooster Ultra likes
it.....

I've wondered about rear element clearance with some of the wides. Specifically the 16mm and 18mm. I emailed MB but they were not much help. Some issues have been reported but I'm not filing the little metal thing off of my lenses. With the _quality_* of the digital offerings I really can't justify the Metabones SB.

* by quality I mean optical. I've been less than impressed with the o.a. quality of the digital offerings. Looks like the 9-18 is off to Olympus Repair U. Past alumni being the 12-60, 50-200 and EM5ii. And one other ??.