Re: [OM] Ghastly gobs of ghoulish gore

Subject: Re: [OM] Ghastly gobs of ghoulish gore
From: Willie Wonka via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 23:22:05 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
 It doesnt phase me anymore. Having lived half of my life in the US, I have
become numb to such displays.
It was popular end of summer game in the old country to make a lanterns out of
carved watermelons, sneak at night, light a bonfire somewhere at the edge of
the fields and tell ghost stories, then put a candle in the lanterns and
scatter in the dark to chase whatever monsters we came up with. But all of
these beings lived in our heads and never came to light.
It was weird to see people hung from trees, coffin displays and other human
remains scattered over people's yards, prior to knowing that Halloween exists.
Once the concept was explained to me, it all came into place.
I have seen a number of weird displays honoring various occasions, from
Halloween to Christmas and beyond...and the only thing that surprises me these
days is the amount of effort someone is willing to put into such things...
Best
Boris

I am only about two holidays behind--which is doing well.
I have seen many an over-the-top Halloween display but none quite like this.

https://www.olyendomike.com/Niagara-Falls-2018/

Hitting right arrow for slide show works well but not always in Flire Flox.

Mike