Re: [OM] OT: Near Term Weather

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Near Term Weather
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 14:32:18 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Even more worrysome is seeing what will be happening in Florida tomorrow
afternoon:

http://mag.ncep.noaa.gov/data/rap/19/rap_conus_018_500_vort_ht.gif

     There are wind barbs from the southern to eastern margin in excess of 100
kts, some even at 120 kts.  This is the sort of weather we normally see in the
spring, which often spawns tornadoes.  That high pressure system to the east of
Florida is not going to help.

>     Take a look at what's happening now:
>
>http://mag.ncep.noaa.gov/data/rap/19/rap_conus_003_500_vort_ht.gif
>

>>Nice little 984hPa low moving in today. Blustery last night with 70+mph
>>winds on the coast. As long as the wind blows the sun shines so good day
>>to take the pup to the beach.
>>
>><https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-OcdfcTTD9ME/XBp1RWd6GfI/AAAAAAAAzxE/1-lEwajO6OwP3q2Lj5MYi0T2jKtOGfiIgCLcBGAs/s1600/ww_wgsfc.36.0000.gif>

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson