[OM] Xmas concert at creperie

Subject: [OM] Xmas concert at creperie
From: Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2018 17:41:27 -0800
Our young friend Victoria the violist formed a string trio to play Christmas music at a crepe restaurant in the area.  We went, and of course I brought my camera. Here are a few picks from the event:

The trio:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/46391647342/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/32570016428/>

In some numbers they were joined by a fourth friend, who sang. (From the shadow side in Ted Grant tradition).
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/46391647702/in/photostream/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/32570016248/in/photostream/>

Afterwards, there were crepes, conversation and cut-ups...
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/46391647522/in/photostream/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/32570016178/in/photostream/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/32570016028/in/photostream/>

I was very flattered by all the attention from such lovely young ladies...
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/46391647892/>

Leica M10-P and 50/1.5 Nokton or 90/2 Summicron.  Click on any photo to enlarge.  Enjoy.  And if you're so inclined, Merry Christmas!

--Peter