Re: [OM] Anchorage Earthquake

Subject: Re: [OM] Anchorage Earthquake
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2019 06:05:21 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Just finished reading the AEC Facebook discussion about this.  One fellow
was sweeping his chimney when it hit and he slid halfway down his roof,
scrambling like a cat.

     Some people said it felt like two events, but the moderator (Ian Dickson)
said that it was just one.  It was felt in Seward.  It's the largest aftershock
since the initial M7.0 event of Nov. 30.

     I'm seeing that these latest aftershocks are taking place closer to
Anchorage as time goes on.

>Yes, Chris, we felt the 5.0. It lasted for a while. Some of our cracks
>now have cracks.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson