Re: [OM] OT: Phoenix Weather

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Phoenix Weather
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2019 15:12:50 +0000
That’s the temperature that it’s been in East Anglia for the last few days,
Chris.  But it’s heading south for the next few days, around the freezing mark.

I’ll bring in a little more firewood.  I’d love it to snow, but we have too
many homeless people sleeping on the streets for that to be a charitable wish.

Chris