Re: [OM] IMG: Before the Crowd Arrived

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Before the Crowd Arrived
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2019 09:59:59 -0600
Thanks, Chris.  Their menu varies, but usually includes steaks, pasta dishes, chicken dishes, and a variety of tastes such as Cajun, Mexican, etc.  For some folks, the friendly bar seems to be the main attraction, but it is a gathering place for family groups, etc.  A Red Lobster restaurant next door provides upscale seafood.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA