Re: [OM] IMG: Before the Crowd Arrived

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Before the Crowd Arrived
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2019 10:34:21 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     We had an Applebee's down the street from me, but it closed suddenly this
year, a result of bad management and poor food quality.  Las time I had been
there everything was fine, just as it always had been.  Not sure what will
happen to the building.  It's in a very good location.

>Thanks, Chris.  Their menu varies, but usually includes steaks, pasta
>dishes, chicken dishes, and a variety of tastes such as Cajun, Mexican,
>etc.  For some folks, the friendly bar seems to be the main attraction,
>but it is a gathering place for family groups, etc.  A Red Lobster
>restaurant next door provides upscale seafood.
>

>> That looks like a warm and friendly place, Jim.  What sort of food
>> does it serve?
>>

>>> Applebees is a popular place in our small town, for drinks and
>>> reasonable food.  We try to get ahead of the crowd.  I snapped this
>>> while waiting for our orders to arrive, and the tables began to
>>> fill up very quickly.  I never use flash with the iPhone, hence
>>> the 1/15th second exposure.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson